Wednesday 7 April 2010

I'm Free

Who likes fairgrounds? Who likes sex? Who likes sex in fairgrounds? Who likes reading about sex in fairgrounds? If you answered 'yes' to the final question, you might like to take a look at my free short story, Pleasureland.

It's part of a chapter of an abandoned novel - I stumbled across it in my documents folder the other day and found I quite liked it, so thought perhaps other people might too. So here is my little gift to you. If there was a season going on just now, I'd offer you compliments of it - but Happy April anyway. And Happy Reading.

4 comments:

  1. Very happy reading!
    :-)
    Thanks Justine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a delightful carnival of erotic fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful indeed, and hot! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for reading, everyone :). I'm so pleased you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete