Sunday, 15 August 2010

Result!

I have a winner! Using my scientific random selection procedure (aka Eeny Meeny Miney Mo) I concluded that my spare copy of Orgasmic will be winging its way to sunny California, straight into the mailbox of LaBibliographe. Congratulations, ma'am - just drop me an email or a message with your mailing address and I'll pop it in the post.

My second good result of the week was getting a cover for my November novella (the Nov nov) at Total E-Bound. And what a cover! I hope, if you find yourself reading Competitive Nature, you will find out for yourself how splendidly fitting this artwork is.





My Book

My Book
Divine decadence from December 3rd

New Release

New Release
My story 'Three Times' is in here

Please Sir

Please Sir
My story is 'Sunday in the Study'

Passion

Passion
My Story is Lingua Franca

Ultimate Spanking

Ultimate Spanking
'Paying For It' released April 2010

Sex in the City: London

Sex in the City: London
My story is Thames Link

Sex, Love and Valentines

Sex, Love and Valentines
'The Heart-Shaped Box' - what's inside?

Orgasmic

Orgasmic
My story is 'The London O'

Liaisons

Liaisons
'Advanced Corsetry' is in here

Sexy Little Numbers

Sexy Little Numbers
'The Number' is my story in here

Misbehaviour

Misbehaviour
'Office Sex' is in here

Buy this and get a warm glow of virtue

Buy this and get a warm glow of virtue
My story is 'Blind Man's Buff'

The Affair

The Affair
'The Interview' is my story in this one

Medievalist

Seeing Stars

Versus

Amusements

Tales

The Baddest Man in the Universe

Followers