Tuesday 27 October 2009

Pretty Lady

Isn't she a stunner? I badly want that feathery corset she's wearing too.

After a lengthy news drought, I can now tell you that I have a story in the awesome Rachel Kramer Bussel's upcoming anthology Please, Sir - tales of male dominance and female submission. Having seen the line-up today I am both impressed and thrilled by the company I'm keeping between those covers.

Another thrilling thing about it is that my story, Sunday in the Study, features some characters who might be quite familiar to those of you who followed Lecture Notes. I can't believe those guys have made it into print (though Sinclair isn't at all surprised).

The book comes out in May 2010 and is already available for pre-order from Amazon.com here.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Justine! Glad to be sharing a table of contents with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise, Emerald! Hopefully it will be the first time of many :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I'm so excited, bookmarking that link ASAP. I hope it comes out in Canada very soon. Beth/Sinclair easily my favourite of your character. Congrats!!

    -tk

    ReplyDelete